Sharda University, Delhi NCR, India announces that it will offer up to 100% Scholarship on tuition fee to 50 students from your country in order to attend degree programs in Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD
Application Deadline: It is still Ongoing
Countries Eligible to Apply: International
Awards Number: 50
Below are the numbers of Scholarships to be offered:
- Ten (10) 100% tuition fees scholarships.
- Twenty (20) 50% tuition fees scholarships.
- Twenty (20) 20% tuition fees scholarships. Which will give total of 50 Awards
Documents to be Submitted:
- An application form with one recent photograph.
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Certified copies of High School Diplomas or University Degrees.
- For applicants whose English is not their first language, certificates indicating the knowledge of English as per above requirements
- Two (2) letters of reference. One (1) letter of recommendation must be from the Ambassador or other Educational Authority in their country.
- A recent health certificate stating that the applicant does not suffer from any infectious diseases.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- An Essay of 1500 words with topic: “What benefits I expect to earn by studying in India”
The application form with all documentation requested shall be submitted to: [email protected]
Application forms can be obtained by writing to: [email protected]
All the documentation submitted must be written or translated in English.
Applicants must submit only certified copies of the original documents. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible application files will not be taken into consideration.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible Applicants need to get themselves registered on the Sharda University portal to apply by clicking on the “Apply Now“button to apply for the opportunity.
MORE ABOUT THIS SCHOLARSHIP
The University was established through an act of State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh (14 of 2009), Sharda University offers over 131 programme/plans in various disciplines. It’s a part of the renowned Sharda Group with operations in areas like Education, Healthcare and IT and has over the years become one of the leading centres of education, research and innovation in Delhi NCR region.
Applicants must meet the under listed requirements by the application deadline.
- Be permanent citizens in their country of origin. (The scholarships are not valid for Indian NRI or POI).
- For entry to Bachelor programs applicants must have finished Grade 12 with 80% or equivalent and above.
- For entry to Master programs applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in related areas with a CGPA of 75% and above.
- For entry to PhD programs applicants must have completed a Master’s degree in a related study area.
- Have a good knowledge of the English language (IELTS 6.5 and above or any other English language qualification such as TOEFL or equivalent) (Native Speakers of English and students who have studied in their degree in the English language are exempted).