- Job Level: Professional
- Location: Remote, Remote, US, Remote / Chicago, IL, US, 60606 / O’Fallon, MO, US, 63368
- Area of Expertise: Operations
- Unit: Allianz Commercial
- Employing Entity: Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Remote Job: Hybrid working
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Job ID: 33579
At Allianz Commercial (AzC), the future is their priority. As the global leader in insuring corporate and specialty risks within the Allianz Group, they have a track record of safeguarding businesses against major risks such as aircraft, satellites, climate change impacts, and more.
Allianz Commercial is seeking a Senior Multinational Client Services Technician for a remote position in the U.S., with a focus on Liability, Financial Lines, and Entertainment. In this role, you will be a part of the Allianz Multinational team dedicated to delivering a unique selling proposition through technical excellence, the Allianz Network, and a strong client focus.
- Administer and process multinational insurance programs for underwriting, accounting, claims, credit control, and brokers/clients.
- Handle multinational insurance programs and policies of medium to high complexity, ensuring accurate and efficient entry into IT systems for new and renewed business.
- Review and interpret source underwriting materials, ensuring completeness and escalating to underwriters if information is missing.
- Provide recommendations to underwriters on program structure for Allianz multinational programs, steer implementation globally, and reconcile all issues.
- Ensure timely issuance of local policies and meet client expectations.
- Handle invoicing and produce relevant documentation.
- Compile policy wordings, chase and reconcile premiums, and liaise with brokers and underwriters for premium payments.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Act as a mentor/trainer for new staff and contribute to various projects and tasks.
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in policy administration or core insurance services with a strong understanding of the policy administration life cycle.
- Good understanding of relevant insurance products, wordings, terms, conditions, and coverages.
- International work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and relevant business systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build relationships across the organization and with clients.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong team player.
- Adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to train and mentor junior staff.
- Completion of a recognized insurance qualification or equivalent in the financial sector is preferred.
Compensation: The annualized base pay range for this role is $55,000 to $95,314, representing a nationwide market range. The actual salary may vary based on factors such as the scope, complexity, and location of the role, as well as the candidate’s skills, education, training, credentials, and experience. In addition to the base pay, employees are eligible for annual performance-based cash incentive awards.
What’s in it for you?
Allianz Commercial values an inclusive environment and offers a hybrid working model to accommodate both in-person collaboration and remote work. They provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous bonus scheme and 401K.
The company prioritizes career development and offers digital learning programs, international career mobility, and an innovative and empowering environment.
Flexible working, health and wellbeing support, generous parental leave benefits, and support for returning from career breaks are among the additional benefits.
Allianz Commercial is committed to making a positive impact on society and the planet and offers opportunities to engage in projects that contribute to a safer, more inclusive, and sustainable future.
How to Apply:
Recruitment Agencies: AzC has an in-house recruitment team and does not accept unsolicited resumes from agency or search firm recruiters. When using agencies, they have a PSL in place.