Highmark Health is offering an internship opportunity for undergraduate students interested in gaining practical experience in Angular development. The goal of this program is to provide hands-on training and experience in the field, expose students to various career opportunities in the area, and prepare them for future positions in Angular development.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
This internship aims to provide undergraduate students with practical experience and exposure to the field of Angular development. It includes hands-on training, participation in projects, and preparing participants for potential careers in Angular development.
- Enrollment in an accredited college or university baccalaureate program, either full or part-time.
- Major in Computer Science or an equivalent field.
- Knowledge of Angular Type Script.
- Familiarity with Java and databases is a plus.
Essential Job Functions:
- Effective communication with colleagues, clients, and other internal or external parties to plan assignments and resolve operational issues.
- Providing entry-level professional services under supervision, aligned with the area’s operational objectives.
- Participation in projects and programs to develop professional skills and expertise.
- Contribution to the planning and implementation of unit projects and initiatives within their expertise.
- Conducting research, reporting, and making recommendations or alternative proposals when requested by management.
- Undertaking studies or enrichment programs related to the unit’s objectives.
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
The job description outlines the general nature, essential duties, and responsibilities of employees in this job title. It may not encompass a comprehensive inventory of all required duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As part of job responsibilities, employees may have access to confidential information that must be protected. Employees are required to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and all data security guidelines, including the company’s Code of Business Conduct.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Highmark Health and its affiliates are committed to equal employment opportunity. They prohibit discrimination based on various factors and take affirmative action to employ and advance individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.
For accommodation requests or inquiries about accessibility, candidates can contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org.
How to Apply:
Interested undergraduate students can apply for this internship. Applications should be submitted in English.