Schneider Electric, a global leader in connected technologies, is seeking a Remote Technical Scrum Master based in Louisville, Kentucky. Schneider Electric has a strong presence in over 100 countries and is dedicated to providing technology, software, and services that enhance how customers manage and automate their operations. The company values innovation that ensures “Life Is On” for everyone, everywhere, and at every moment.
The Technical Scrum Master will play a pivotal role within the organization, focusing on coaching, planning, and executing day-to-day Scrum activities. The responsibilities encompass close collaboration with engineering, product management, and business teams to effectively plan and execute project activities.
- Manage project scope and timeline.
- Ensure that Scrum teams understand and follow Agile theory, practices, and guidelines.
- Resolve impediments faced by Scrum teams.
- Organize Scrum routines, such as Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Foster a collaborative partnership among internal and external product stakeholders to align all parties toward common goals.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular progress reports to the management team.
- Report key Scrum metrics to various stakeholders, including business teams and senior management.
- Cultivate a safe environment for Scrum teams to address project issues.
- Collaborate with the product team on backlog management and provide support and education on maintaining the product backlog.
- Facilitate internal communication and collaboration among team members.
- Guide the Scrum team in self-organization and address gaps in the Agile framework.
- Identify and resolve project-level conflicts within the Scrum team.
- Coach the Scrum team toward higher levels of maturity.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- A total of 8+ years of experience in working with software products/platforms.
- Prior experience in working with and delivering SAAS (Software as a Service) products.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master.
- Profound knowledge of Kanban, Agile, and Scaled Agile development methodologies.
- Proven experience in managing and collaborating with large teams located in multiple geographic regions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Scrum Master certification is desired but not required.
Schneider Electric offers comprehensive benefits to support its employees, including flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k) matching, and more.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for this position, even if they do not meet all of the listed requirements. Schneider Electric values diverse skills and competencies.
To apply for this role and learn more about working at Schneider Electric, please visit the official career page.
- Candidates must submit an online application to be considered for any position.
- Schneider Electric requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all U.S. employees, in compliance with federal laws.
The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, and its policy ensures fair and equal treatment for all individuals, regardless of characteristics such as race, religion, gender, disability, and more.
Schneider Electric is dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity in all its forms.
About Schneider Electric:
To gain insight into working for Schneider Electric and hear from current employees, please watch this video.
Schneider Electric is actively looking for passionate individuals with a drive for success, both on the job and in life.
To apply for this remote Technical Scrum Master position and learn more about Schneider Electric, please visit the official application page.
This presents a unique opportunity for a seasoned Technical Scrum Master to join Schneider Electric and play a crucial role in shaping the future of connected technologies. Schneider Electric’s commitment to inclusivity and innovation makes it an attractive place to work.