Application Deadline: April 1, 2024
The University of Findlay in the United States offers scholarships to international students based on their cumulative grade point average (CGPA). This scholarship program also provides additional opportunities for those who excel in the GRE or GMAT tests.
The University of Findlay boasts a wide range of academic offerings, including over 88 Bachelor’s degrees, 11 Master’s degrees, and five Doctorate-level degree programs. For 17 consecutive years, Findlay has received top rankings in U.S. News & World Report’s annual survey of “America’s Best Colleges.” With more than 3,500 students, including over 1,000 graduate students, and approximately 1,250 students living on campus in university housing, Findlay is dedicated to recognizing and rewarding academic excellence.
Program Type: Scholarships for Undergraduate and Master’s programs
Value & Duration of Award:
The University of Findlay offers several scholarships to international students based on their CGPA. The scholarships available include:
- Trustee Scholarship: 3.95 or higher CGPA, $21,000 per year (renewable each year)
- Presidential Scholarship: CGPA 3.75-3.94, $19,000 per year (renewable each year)
- Dean’s Scholarship: CGPA 3.5-3.74, $17,000 per year (renewable each year)
- Findlay Award: CGPA 2.75-3.49, $15,000 per year (renewable each year)
- International Scholar Award: CGPA 2.0-2.74, $12,000 per year (renewable each year)
Eligible Countries: International Students
To be considered for the University of Findlay Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students must be admitted into undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Students should be enrolling full-time in the Honors program for the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills such as emotional maturity, motivation, and perseverance are valued.
How to Apply:
There is no separate application process to be awarded a scholarship at the University of Findlay. Scholarships are applied automatically as part of the admissions process.
Applicants must be prepared to submit the following documents:
- A high school transcript and/or Graduate School Examination (GSE) results (if your transcript is not in English, you’ll need a certified translation).
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of meeting the University of Findlay’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
If you are an international student seeking financial support to study in the USA and meet the eligibility criteria, this scholarship program at the University of Findlay is an excellent opportunity to pursue your academic dreams. Don’t miss the chance to apply for this scholarship by the deadline on April 1, 2024.