- Application Deadline: November 10, 2023
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group, an international investment and holding company with diversified interests and investments across Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and other emerging markets, is calling for applications for its 2024 Young Professionals Program (YPP) in Nigeria.
- Program Type: Fellowship
Value & Duration of Award:
The YPP is part of TGI’s talent pipeline strategy and offers experienced candidates an opportunity to deepen their knowledge and build the necessary competencies for future managerial and leadership roles. The program is designed to be cross-functional and cross-business rotation, experiential, and practical knowledge and project activities that will run for 6 months.
To be considered for the TGI Young Professionals Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a B.Sc/HND in fields such as Engineering, Social Sciences, Agriculture, Sciences, or as applicable to the businesses.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Possess professional certification (which is an added advantage).
- Submit a CV that contains all relevant information.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- The program is open to interested internal and external candidates.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button provided.
The TGI Young Professionals Program provides a valuable opportunity for individuals to enhance their skills and competencies for future leadership roles. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you are encouraged to apply before the November 10, 2023 deadline.