Chalmers University of Technology is offering the Avancez Scholarship, a prestigious award that covers 75% of the tuition fees for non-EU/EEA students who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The scholarship program is inspired by the university’s founder, William Chalmers, whose motto was “Avancez!”
The Avancez Scholarship is available to citizens of non-EU/EEA countries who wish to pursue a Master’s program at Chalmers. The number of scholarships awarded each year may vary.
Selection for the Avancez Scholarship is based on the applicants’ academic excellence, primarily focusing on their weighted average grade (at least 80%). Other factors considered include the applicant’s home university’s reputation (including its position on global ranking lists) and the priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programs.
Fields of Study:
The field of study for which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President. For the academic year 2024/25, the field of study is unrestricted. However, it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education decided by the university management, based on the total number of applicants in each area from the previous academic year.
- 1st-year Master’s program applicants.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies.
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees for a 2-year program (4 semesters).
- Exceptional students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, covering 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year.
- It’s important to note that no funds are transferred to the scholarship recipients.
If you’re a student from a non-EU/EEA country looking to pursue a Master’s degree at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden, the Avancez Scholarship offers substantial financial support. The scholarship’s emphasis on academic excellence makes it an excellent opportunity to advance your education. Don’t miss this chance to be a part of Chalmers’ legacy of advancement.
For More Information Visit the University’s Scholarship Portal