Application Deadline: January 15, 2024
Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden is offering the IPOET (International Programme Office for Education and Training) Scholarship to international students who wish to pursue Master’s programs at Chalmers. These scholarships, funded by the Government of Sweden and administered by Chalmers, provide a 75% tuition fee reduction and are available to all fee-paying students.
Program Type: Master’s
Value & Duration of Award:
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees for a 2-year program (4 semesters).
- Exceptional students who excel in their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, covering 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year.
- Please note that no funds are transferred to the scholarship recipients.
Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA countries
To be considered for the Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be 1st-year Master’s program applicants.
- Applicants should be citizens of non-EU/EEA countries and are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for this scholarship by clicking the “Apply For This Scholarship” button below. The application deadline is January 15, 2024.
If you’re an international student aspiring to pursue a Master’s program in Sweden, the Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarship offers a significant reduction in tuition fees. Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your education in Sweden. Apply before the January 15, 2024, deadline.
For More Information Visit Here