The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is offering an excellent opportunity for outstanding graduates and early career starters interested in exploring a career in strategy consulting. The Graduate Analyst Programme at BCG provides participants with on-the-job exposure and world-class training from the BCG network.
- Type: Fellowship, Jobs, Internship
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Value & Duration of Award: $110,000 USD – $190,000 USD Yearly Pay
Successful candidates can expect a competitive compensation package:
- Associates: $110,000 USD
- Consultants: $190,000 USD
In addition to competitive salaries, BCG provides a comprehensive benefits program. This program includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, telemedicine services, life, accident, and disability insurance, parental leave and family planning benefits, caregiving resources, mental health offerings, a generous retirement program, financial guidance, paid time off, and more.
Eligible Countries: International Students
The specific eligibility criteria vary based on the position, but here are some common requirements for different roles:
For Associates and Senior Associates:
- Excellent academic results from an accredited university (second class upper and above).
- A completed bachelor’s degree within two and a half years of application.
- Preferably having completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or being close to completing it.
- Extensive extra-curricular activities and awards demonstrating your impact.
- Candidates with an impressive record of relevant working experience are also encouraged to apply. Three or more years of working experience are required for associates, and five or more years for senior associates.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should apply via the BCG website. Here are the application links for different roles:
This programme provides a unique opportunity for graduates and early career professionals to launch their careers in strategy consulting at one of the world’s leading firms. If you meet the requirements and are looking to take the next step in your career, consider applying to the BCG Graduate Analyst Programme.